The prize will help create employment equity and opportunities, boost awareness and help us take a big step toward creating a more diverse and inclusive society.
Established in 2023 by the Azrieli Foundation, the INfinity Prize recognizes the leadership of Canadian social enterprises that employ people who are neurodivergent.
The INfinity Prize will be awarded to a Canadian social enterprise that has demonstrated best practices for creating meaningful and sustainable employment for neurodivergent people.
The prize winner will receive:
- A $100,000 cash award
- Up to one hour per week of professional coaching for up to two years
- Coaching will be provided by outside contractors and will be based on the winner’s needs to scale and/or expand the business successfully
- In-kind support from the Azrieli Foundation, including:
- Introductions to experts in different fields
- Consultations with finance and communications departments
- Use of office space, if possible, in Toronto or Montreal
- Networking opportunities