Azrieli Fellows Workshops
November – December 2023
1. Browse the workshop catalogue below and when you finish, scroll down to the bottom of the page to register.
2. Narrow your search using the filters, and begin by selecting your track.
3. Click on individual workshop tiles to read their full description.
4. Please record your workshop dates and times in your calendar.
5. Due to the circumstances, workshops scheduled to take place in person may be held on Zoom. Please make sure to check the optional dates as well.
- TrackGraduate StudiesInternational PostdoctoralEarly Career Faculty
- FormatIn personOnline (Zoom)
Staying Sane During Insane Times-
InstructorDr. Lily Shashua
Start DateTuesday, November 14, 2023
Mindfulness: Building Coping Skills to Manage Stress Arising from War and Trauma-
InstructorDr. Miri Bar-Halpern
Start DateTuesday, November 21, 2023
I'm not crazy, I'm just not you: Relationships and interfaces at work (MBTI)-
Start DateSunday, December 10, 2023
Picking a Fight: Interpersonal Communication and Conflict Management-
Start DateWednesday, December 13, 2023