Job Title: Bilingual Communications Coordinator (Full-Time)
Reports To: Manager, Communciations
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Azrieli Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Bilingual Communications Coordinator in our Toronto office.
We see our role, in addition to funding, as amplifying the voices of our grantees and disseminating information about the programs we fund. We have many stories to tell and are looking for someone to help us share them with a well-planned, thoughtful approach.
Reporting to the Manager of Communications, the Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the Foundation’s communications strategy including publications, media relations, recognition and digital communications
- Providing communications support to staff, including PowerPoint presentations
- Ensuring brand and visual identity consistency with all internal and external materials
- Gather, share and archive all Foundation media coverage
- Supporting social media publishing, monitoring, engagement and analysis
- Managing content calendar for Communications department
- Providing communications materials for grantees enabling appropriate recognition of the Foundation’s grants
- Project coordination for Foundation collateral, including but not limited to: quarterly newsletter and annual Impact Report
- Responsible for coordinating French translation and checking for accuracy
- Updating all French-language external-facing platforms, including social media and websites
- Occasionally translating from English to French (both written and spoken)
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Fluently bilingual in both written and spoken French and English (non-negotiable)
- An exceptional writer
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Has a university degree or college diploma in Journalism, Communications, Marketing and/or relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well on multiple projects, managing expectations and delivering results
- Strong social media knowledge and experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work within tight timelines
- Able to work with PowerPoint, Word, Content Management Systems and Mail Chimp, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Google analytics
Salary commensurate with experience.
The Azrieli Foundation will accommodate the needs of people with disabilities in our hiring process.
Please send resume and cover letter by email to: HR@azrielifoundation.org citing Bilingual Communications Coordinator in subject line.
Those invited for an interview will be asked to provide writing samples and complete language comprehension test.
Please, no telephone inquiries. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.